@ signs, #hashtags, and my overly dramatized life.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I am broken and you are perfection

My fast beating heart worries that one day you and this blissful feeling of love will leave me.

I worry that the shadows of my imperfect life will cover all the sunshine I bring you and you will flee for brighter lands.

I struggle to hide the darkness that lurks in my cracked and broken soul; because you deserve perfection and all I deserve is holes.

It's impossible. For me to give you everything. Because everything I have would be nothing for a king.

1 comment:

  1. No you are not perfection, but neither is he. You are beautiful and kind and I love you, I always have and always will; deep inside though we are now apart, we will always be best friends, and if there's one thing you must know: it's that you deserve to be happy, and it's never that far from your reach. xx

    ReplyDelete