@ signs, #hashtags, and my overly dramatized life.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Do you get what I mean?

I'm a little dizzy and my head is still spinning so I'm hoping you will go easy on me.

My legs are tired from chasing my heart around, so keeping up with you takes everything I have left.

I just want you to kiss me again.

Set my forests on fire, and light up my skies. Rattle these cages made of my bones. Shatter all the windows, and slam all the doors.

Inspire me.

Let the ink from my pen bleed down these pages.




I can't ignore the way your heartbeat calls to me.




 I can see them now. Your stars, they're everywhere. These night skies take me by the hand and pull me from the city glow I've been trapped in. I can't help but to lose myself in it all.

You've got me singing.
You've got me second guessing everything. 
You've got me strapped into this roller-coaster you're running, and I'm ready to ride 
Wether it be for a night
                            or an hour
                                     or a second


I'm ready. 



I just want you to kiss me again.




June 5, 2k13.
#SummerBlog








3 comments:

  1. Set my forests on fire, and light up my skies. Rattle these cages made of my bones. Shatter all the windows, and slam all the doors.

    Inspire me.

    You did this to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that was the whole point, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Your stars, they're everywhere."

    You make beautiful look so easy.

    ReplyDelete