@ signs, #hashtags, and my overly dramatized life.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Let me re-introduce myself;

Anything you are expecting, isn't here.

They call me S-Jay, Jay for short. I have long dark hair and a very short attention span. My past isn't pretty, but my cursive is immaculate. I misplace almost everything in my life, but I prefer the chaos. Perfection is boring. I used a fake I.D to get my right ear pierced a second time. I make mistakes often, and rarely apologize for anything. I find it cliché to wear my seatbelt. Death fascinates me, it is beautiful and terrifying at the same time; I think death and I are similar in that way. I'm a lover, and a fighter. But most of all, I am a writer.

At least that's what some delusional part of me decided, so here we are.





June 1, 2k13
#SummerBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment