@ signs, #hashtags, and my overly dramatized life.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I will show you a map, maps are great for searching.

My life map is a scary twisted picture. Layers and layers of ugly paper compose this symphony. Trails of glitter and splats of paint scatter in ever direction. Staircases take you from here to there and back to here and after looking at it for to long you feel like you've listen to me talk for way to long.

I keep it, in the glove box. When the lines on these roads melt together, I pull it out.

It's become a joke really. I laugh with myself, because my map looks like a board game and you can tell how messed up I am just by looking at my game piece. I'm kind of afraid it's gonna go all Jumanji on me one day and I'll have to wait for some poor unsuspecting person to set me free.

It's really not to hard to decipher. If your willing to toss your time out the window. There is a compass is the bottom right hand corner, start there. It's next to the fire escape. Ya know, just in case.

I can help you, if you ask. Come to me with a broken spirit and rusty harmonica. And I'll unlock the heaven and the skies with my tattered map. I'll dance around the fire and send smoke signals to your soul.

When you're searching,
Life will find you.
But so will death.

1 comment:

  1. When you're searching,
    Life will find you.
    But so will death.
    Amazing. I'm stealing this.

    ReplyDelete