@ signs, #hashtags, and my overly dramatized life.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

When you tried your hand at death.

You killed her and I watched.
Your magic hands came straight out of the phone and clasped around her neck.

You crushed her windpipe and closed off her lungs.

You killed her and I heard it. Words leaked out of your mouth like poison. It flowed through her blood, raced through her veins. I heard her pain, it escaped with every word until her words stopped.

You killed her and I tasted it.

I tasted you, your skin. Your lips.

You killed her, and I felt it. You dangled that blade for so long. She never saw it coming. So blind. The words were always on your tongue. Off with her head. And that blade fell, and her head rolled. And I felt it. The disconnection you made so instantly. You left her head there. Her lifeless body dripping blood. You left me there to feel her.

You killed her, and walked away with her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment