@ signs, #hashtags, and my overly dramatized life.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stop reading my blog, it's not worth it.

If I don't know love, then why does losing whats lost hurt so badly?

And if there is a man out there who knows death better than I do, I'd like to meet him.

I'm tired of waiting for my blog to become popular. Prince Charming isn't coming for me, and i'm never getting asked to prom.

Something about my teenage life grows heavy when the sun gives up on keeping me warm.

This is not a diary,
I just have no one else to talk to.

So I apologize in advance. For the curse words, and half hearted blog posts. But please understand, black market anti-depressants are expensive and my parents are in denial.

This is one emotional roller coaster I would enjoy getting off of.

Call me the crazy train.

I faintly remember laughing, and grass stains. Sometimes I think I can smell the tea on my table.

Sometimes I think I could get there again. You could have friends Sally, your not completely hopeless. Your mascara looks even today& I think that boy might have looked at you a second time. Sometimes my skin doesn't feel so dead. Sometimes my bones don't ache to escape.

Sometimes I think I could rollerblade the board walk, and go by Jay.

Because let's face it, as dull as winter makes me seem there is a body under all these layers just waiting to be free.

...

5 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me cry sometimes.
    That's a good thing, I promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love your writing. "I faintly remember laughing, and grass stains. Sometimes I think I can smell the tea on my table." for some reason this stuck out to me. I think I vaguely remember that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say, other than your blog is still awesome, and I can totally, completely, relate to this post. I love reading your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so good at this

    "I'm tired of waiting for my blog to become popular"

    I know it doesn't feel like it...but you can stop waiting.

    ReplyDelete